The Versatile Blogger Award has the following rules:
- Post a picture of the award
- Thank the award giver
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers about this and tell them so
1. I have never had a cavity. It’s a weird thing to be proud of, but I am. Braces were enough for me – No need for cavities as well.
2. I can gleek like nobody’s business. It’s really pretty gross actually but if you’re into that stuff you’d be impressed.
3. I talk to myself – A lot. Especially since I started working from home & I don’t have anyone around to talk to. Maybe I’m crazy but I’m happy so it’s fine by me.
4. My tear ducts are practically non-existent. The smallest things can make me cry. For example, Mob Wives – Crazy bitches ripping each others hair out while their husbands are in jail. Yup it touches my heart. Who knows.
5. I’m a house snob. There are crumbs on the stove & they BURN when you cook other things – Can you blame a girl for getting her bitch on? It’s a bad habit and my boyfriend hates it. He came home to a list of things that were irritating me & that I wanted to work on a few weeks ago. Lets just say we don’t do lists anymore:)
6. Banana popsicles are my favorite, especially during my shows. I can eat a whole bag in a week, and once again, Andy thinks it is disgusting. Honestly, I don’t see a problem with it… Most the time.
7. I can pull the most hideous faces you’ll ever see in your life. It could probably be considered a talent if I didn’t do it so often. Embracing my inner dork came easy for me. I’m cool with not being cool. This is me. The weirdest girl in the world.
Onto what is really important – The blogs I nominated.