I’m working from home today and so Winston insists on sitting on my lap & helping me. Since everyone is out of town Pippee has been sleeping with me in my bed. Or should I say ‘our bed’. Winston’s pretty pissed off, so we’re spending some quality time together while I work instead of in bed like we normally do (He wont sleep with Pippee… They’ve got beef). I’ve enrolled 6 new students today, all of which dropped out of high school. It doesn’t get better then this. Hope you’re having a delicious Saturday afternoon my loves!
All our love until next time, B&W
Not having coffee all day makes my head feel like it may or may not explode. I’ll be drinking a nice hot cup of my favorite tea as sooon as I get home.
But, my head exploding is beside the point. What I’m trying to get at is my work is hiring!! And it’s the best job ever. We’re in need of some help until mid October. Here is the information..
1. this is a full time position – 40 hours paid per week
2. those hired will work one of two shifts – 7am-3:30pm or 12:30pm-9pm – flexibility is key, we may not be able to fulfill all requests for a specific shift.
3. Pay is $12/hr, plus bonuses
4. Bi-lingual (english/spanish) is preferred but not mandatory
5. basic computer/internet skills necessary…but most important qualifications are the willingness to be on the phone (a lot) and having a very positive attitude!
Contact me for more information if you’re interested. It’s an amazing opportunity with an awesome company. If you love making a difference in peoples lives then this job would be perfect for you. Let me know:) I’m off, ciao bellas. XOXO